Graphic artist, iconographer, portraitist, theatre designer, illustrator of children’s books and periodical literature, and socio-political activist. Studied at the Kyiv Art Institute (1924— 1928), at the Higher Industrial Arts School in Prague (1934-1936), and at the Prague Academy of Art under F. Szymon (1937-1938). Joined OUN and headed the OUN Art Section (Lviv, 1934-1942), as well as the art section of the High Command of the Carpathian Sich Army in Transcarpathia (1939). Worked at the Institute of Folk Arts (Lviv, 1942-1944); became a member of SUOM and exhibited in its 3rd exhibition (1942). From 1944, he lived in Germany and took on a variety of artistic activities, including writing icons. Emigrated to the United States in 1950 and became a member of OMUA (1952). Worked in various print media, including aquatint and etching. Completed linocut portraits of the leaders of OUN S. Petliura and Ye. Konovalets’ (1938), in addition to watercolors, and charcoal and pencil drawings. Known for his ex libris, postcards, ceramic designs, and calendars issued for various émigré organizations. Also illustrated children’s literature, specifically the American-based journal Veselka [Rainbow], His works can be found in museums and private collections in Ukraine, the Czech Republic, and the United States.